Colin’s Hope promotes the appointment of an adult “Water Guardian” and the use of the Water Guardian Badge when monitoring children in and around water. It is our belief that this tool, along with multiple layers of protection, saves lives. Our Water Safety Information Cards include:
- Colin Holst’s personal story,
- Eye-opening drowning statistics,
- Life-saving layers of protection, and
- A link to the Colin’s Hope Water Safety Quiz & Water Guardian Pledge, and
- Detachable Water Guardian Badge with attached wristband.
For more information about the cards and their usage, view our webinar "Using the Colin’s Hope Water Safety Information Card & Water Guardian Badge."
Water Safety Information Card
We kindly request $1 per card unless ordering in bulk. This pricing sustains our water safety card program by allowing us to donate additional cards to high risk and/or lower socioeconomic families. If you are unable to meet this price point or would like to order a quantity not listed, please contact us directly. Undisclosed discounts may be available.